We encourage referral between professions to ensure the best possible management for our valued clients.
We are a local sports and general physiotherapy practice with considerable experience in musculoskeletal diagnosis and treatment, functional training in sporting and work related injuries and post operative rehabilitation.
When should you refer?
- If the patient has undergone investigations with no significant abnormality shown, and you suspect a musculoskeletal cause of the symptoms.
- If the current medical therapy is not having the desired effect and you would like to try other options.
- If the patient presents with mechanical pain, worse with movement or with sustained postures.
- If the patient is not responding to, or is unable to try, conventional treatment
- If the patient has had a surgical procedure.
- If the patient has headache or migraine that has been thoroughly investigated, and you would like to investigate the cervical spine as a possible contributing factor to the patient’s symptoms.
What to expect
We will provide feedback to you as soon as possible outlining the following:
- Assessment findings
- Working diagnosis and potential source and cause of the patient’s symptoms
- Treatments given
- Further recommendations
Please contact us if you have a patient that you think may be suitable for physiotherapy. We are happy to discuss individual cases and provide suggestions for management.